22 October 2013

NEVER SAY NEVER! :)



Two days ago, I expressed my opinion on why I vaccinate and I felt that it is only fair to allow others to express their opinion on why they do not vaccinate. Bottom line - EDUCATE and RESEARCH.
 
 
"There is no evidence whatsoever of the ability of vaccines to prevent any diseases. 

To the contrary, there is a great wealth of evidence that they cause serious side effects."
-- Dr. Viera Scheibner

I am a mother to three beautiful children, my oldest being 4 and youngest being 3 months. The question comes up a lot about getting my children vaccinated. Often, I don't even tell people that my kids aren't vaccinated because people are way too quick to judge without knowing any of the facts, or the facts they are made to believe! Trust me I was there! I had a beautiful baby girl in 2009, I took her in to get her 2 month vaccinations not thinking twice about it. These things have been used for decades how could there be anything wrong with them?
It wasn't until a friend was telling me that her friend’s son had a severe reaction to them that I even thought twice about them.
I have spent the last four years researching vaccines and it’s something I take very seriously.
As parents, we are shadowed from so many things like the millions of dollars being paid out to the parents of vaccine injured children. Who knew? Not me. It's not made public, too much money is being made from these things that health officials don't even blink an eye. :(
Now immunizations are being pushed more then ever, whether it's schools, doctors, government or television, it's being publicized everywhere. Fear is driven into parent's brains so we don't question, we do as we are told, no questions asked!

Not going to get too much into what I know because honestly you as a parent need to research it yourself. But here are a couple of reasons I choose not to vaccinate.
 
 

“When outbreaks arise among children, health officials are quick to state that it’s due to a breakdown in ‘herd immunity.‘ Doctors parrot it too, without even looking at the research. They say it’s happening more often nationwide as states make it easier for parents to opt out of vaccinations.

Like argumentative apes, pro-vaccine parents and their physicians start pounding their chest in favor of such statements. They use them to attack anti-vaccine parents, accusing them of “putting vaccinated kids at risk due to a breakdown in herd immunity.”

This is fuzzy logic. And it’s borderline stupid.

After all, if vaccines truly worked, then why would vaccinated kids be at risk?

…Plus, the spread of infection isn’t limited to coming into contact with another person! You can get sick without ever seeing another individual. Therefore, herd immunity is nothing more than a silly catch-phrase used to scare and bully parents into vaccinating their kids. Don’t fall for it parents,” Thechemist.com

The ingredients in these vaccines if given to your child from under your kitchen counter would be called poison but because they're in a vaccine the're ok? These are some of the ingredients …MSG, antifreeze, phenol (used as a disinfectant), formaldehyde (cancer causing and used to embalm), aluminum (associated with alzheimer’s disease and seizures), glycerin (toxic to the kidney, liver, can cause lung damage, gastrointestinal damage and death), lead, cadmium, sulfates, yeast proteins, antibiotics, acetone (used in nail polish remover), neomycin andstreptomycin.  The ingredient making the newspapers is thimerosol, (more toxic than mercury, a preservative still used in many vaccines, not easily eliminated, can cause severe neurological damage as well as other life threatening autoimmune disease).These vaccines are grown and strained through animal or human tissue, like monkey and dog kidney tissue, chick embryo, calf serum, human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted fetuses), pig blood, horse blood and rabbit brain.  I’m not sure about you but after reading this list of ingredients I couldn’t stomach injecting them into my child’s blood stream. There is no safe level of heavy metals in my eyes let alone everything else.
 

 
Childhood diseases are at a all time high, and no one questions that? Autism in 1980 was 1 in 10000 now in 2013 it is 1-80, whether you believe vaccines is a cause for autism or not there’s got to be some doubt. The vaccine schedule has more than doubled since 1983 actually has almost tripled, By the age of 6 a child in 1983 had 10 and now that is grown to 36-38.  A child can’t even build a immune system.

I am writing this post not to scare people but to advise parents that not everything is black and white. It’s scary to think that money is playing a huge part in our children's safety. L The reason health officials tell you that Google is not a good research option is because they're hiding behind so many lies. Watch “The Greater Good” and “Hidden Truth.” Don’t limit your research, ask questions and most of all don’t be afraid!!! Stand UP!

“This decision should not be taken lightly and it should not be made in a vacuum. In other words, don’t just take your pediatrician’s word that shots are safe.  It is possible for doctors to be wrong. They are human, after all. In reality, your doctor is simply parroting the standard line about vaccination from the American Medical Association (AMA) playbook. If you think you are getting their honest assessment, think again. You should neither assume shots are dangerous just because your friend down the street doesn’t vaccinate her kids.
The key here is education;  making an informed decision by investigating the facts with an open mind and knowing exactly what you are getting yourself into before you commit to do anything.” The healthy home economist!

Instead of criticizing those who do not vaccinate their children be aware everything isn't always open book, educate before you vaccinate. Then make your choice. Don't judge parents whether they vaccinate or not!!

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough,
scarlet fever, diphtheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunizations and antibiotics."
--Dr. Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for posting on the "other side". I am a parent of four children and a nurse who works in an urgent care, so I would consider myself to be quite educated. I am also an advocate for keeping life as natural as possible, I believe in letting my kids get dirty, eat dirt, and do not keep them on isolation because they have the sniffles. I have extensively researched vaccines and have tried just about every imaginable option - vaccinated my eldest "on schedule", delayed vaccination, partially vaccinated and changed the vaccination schedule. We have a friend who's son is autistic and testing they have done shows he definately had a reaction to the whooping cough vaccine. I have seen children present in febrile seizure within an hour of having their vaccines. I have also seen vaccinated children with chickenpox. And i have seen many many many children have no adveres reactions from vaccines, and many children live happily and healthily unvaccinated. I appauld the discussion of both sides and hope that we can all, as mothers, friends, and adults practice what we preach by "not judging". As with so much of parenting it is easy to think that what we have done is "best", but until we have walked in another's shoes we cannot judge their choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, well said. Thanks for posting your comment. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this post was fascinating, really made me think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just like to be told! I don't like both sides. :) I have to be honest, looking at this meningitis outbreak and one little boy is dead, I am glad that I vaccinate.

    ReplyDelete