14 October 2013

I am THANKFUL!

Day 14 of the 31 for 21 Challenge....
I don't have pictures of all my dear friends and relatives, but you know how much I love you!

What I am thankful for....


Brinley
 
 
Adele <3
 
 
Brinley
 
 
Adele
 
 
Brinley
 
 
Brinley
 
 
Adele's smile!
 
 
Adele's beauty
 
 
Beautiful Brinley
 
 
Sisterly love!
 
 
Brinley - 6 weeks old
 
 
Brinley, Adele, Danika and Ryder
 
 
My amazing husband!
 
 
Friends
 
 
Vacations with James
 
 
Momma



Kindergarten friends
The three of us in grade 9
 
 
Crazy times with friends!
 
 
Daddy
 
 
I am thankful



**You may have noticed the Top Mommy Blog badge on my page. Feel free to click on it. One click counts as one vote. After you have clicked on the badge, you can check out other blogs too. You can vote once every 24 hours. Just a click! :)

If you want to rank my blog or leave a comment.....I am in the Special Needs section....I am number 16, I need to get to number 1! I am not doing this for my ego, I am doing this because this journey is important to me, it is important to share and to hopefully educate, entertain and show others that it can be done. I've said for a while now that these two girls, with the help of family and friends, will change the world! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment