13 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY TURKEY FARTS TO ALL MY CANADIAN FRIENDS!
 
 
 
 
HAPPY OTHER FARTS TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS!
 
 
 
HAPPY FISH AND CHIP FARTS TO MY FAMILY IN ENGLAND!
 
 
 
 
HAPPY WHATEVER FARTS YOU WANT, TO MY FRIENDS IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD!
 
 
 
 
**You may have noticed the Top Mommy Blog badge on my page. Feel free to click on it. One click counts as one vote. After you have clicked on the badge, you can check out other blogs too. You can vote once every 24 hours. Just a click! :)

If you want to rank my blog or leave a comment.....I am in the Special Needs section....I am number 16, I need to get to number 1! I am not doing this for my ego, I am doing this because this journey is important to me, it is important to share and to hopefully educate, entertain and show others that it can be done. I've said for a while now that these two girls, with the help of family and friends, will change the world! :)

6 comments :

  1. Hey Krista,

    I have been following your blog and I love it! I work with Ang as a casual at Rowan.. so since she talks about you all the time on facebook I of course had to start reading. Your posts are so insightful, witty and honest.. I look forward to new posts everyday!!

    I noticed that you have the Top Mommy Blog badge (and yes I vote for ya!!) but I was wondering if you knew about bloglovin.com ? It's a site where you can pretty much add all the blogs you follow in one nice page.

    Anyways I was just thinking that if you added a bloglovin' button to your site you might get even more traction to your site and help boost your ratings on Top Mommy!

    Just a thought that I wanted to share.
    anyways, keep on blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia!! I think I've heard of bloglovin but obviously have not checked it out. Thanks so much for the recommendation. I will for sure get moving on that, if I can figure it out. I am such a techie loser! Thanks again for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha didn't take you too long to figure it out :) nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I did it correctly! :) Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete