20 October 2013

Butterfield Acres! :)

Tomorrow, I will have a post written by a friend that talks about the other side of vaccinations. I think it's fair to hear what others have to say and their views and why they feel strongly opposed to immunizations.

Today, we spent the day at Butterfield Acres. :) It was a beautiful day spent with the people I love the most, including James. ;)


James thought this was hilarious. Don't touch a goat's bum!

 
 

AHHHHHH!!!



Getting ready for the wagon ride!


It's a plane!!


Get out of the photo dude!


That guy isn't cool....all photo bombing my picture!


Going to find a pumpkin!


Searching!


Found the perfect pumpkin!


Can't wait to decorate my pumpkin :)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Time to decorate!


Eyes


Mouth and nose!


Decorating!


Final touches! :)


What a perfect day. :)
 
 
 **You may have noticed the Top Mommy Blog badge on my page. Feel free to click on it. One click counts as one vote. After you have clicked on the badge, you can check out other blogs too. You can vote once every 24 hours. Just a click! :)

If you want to rank my blog or leave a comment.....I am in the Special Needs section....I am number 13, I need to get to number 1! I am not doing this for my ego, I am doing this because this journey is important to me, it is important to share and to hopefully educate, entertain and show others that it can be done. I've said for a while now that these two girls, with the help of family and friends, will change the world! :)

2 comments :