31 October 2013

Halloween and Day 31!!!

Well, today is the last day of the 31 for 21 Challenge. I have blogged for 31 days straight to educate and raise awareness on the subject on Down syndrome. I hope that you took some valuable information away from the blogs, had a few cries and a bunch of laughs. It has been fun.

Last night at 1:00am when I woke Adele for a feed, I held her in my arms and I cried. I don't even know why I cried, it was bizarre. There was an overwhelming amount of love at that very moment. I didn't say anything to James, I just enjoyed the silence, warmth of Adele and the love. Just one more beautiful moment in the life of Adele.

Today is Halloween...I took a few pictures of the girls. It is impossible to get a good shot of both of them. Brinley knows her momma and refuses to look at the camera. :)


Getting Ready! :)
 
 
Sort of smile!
 
 
One looks and the other does not!
 
 
Nobody looks!
 
 
My hat is falling mom!
 
 
This sucks!
 
 
Enjoying some Trick or Treating!
 
 
I would like some candy!
 
 
Never mind, I'll sleep!
 
 
Soooo, these are my Smarties?
 
 
Ummmm....can you open my Smarties??
 
 
If you won't open my Smarties, I will suck on the sucker wrapper!
 
 
Smarties and Suckers!!!
 
 
Maybe if I look down, mom and dad won't see me eat all of my candy!
 
 
What did you say mom?
 
 
Halloween ROCKS!!!
 
 
 
I'm slipping......but coming back :)

**You may have noticed the Top Mommy Blog badge on my page. Feel free to click on it. One click counts as one vote. After you have clicked on the badge, you can check out other blogs too. You can vote once every 24 hours. Just a click! :)

If you want to rank my blog or leave a comment.....I am in the Special Needs section....I am number 19 (BOO), I need to get to number 1! I am not doing this for my ego, I am doing this because this journey is important to me, it is important to share and to hopefully educate, entertain and show others that it can be done. I've said for a while now that these two girls, with the help of family and friends, will change the world! :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment